"The book you don't read cant help."
- Hundreds dead in huge Nepal quake Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:03:26 GMT
- At least 700 people are confirmed to have died as Nepal suffers its worst earthquake for more than 80 years, with deaths also reported in India and Bangladesh.
- Syria Islamists 'take northern town' Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:50:41 GMT
- Islamist rebels have captured much of the north-western Syrian town of Jisr al-Shughur from government forces, activists say.
- Gallipoli tributes to Anzac 'heroes' Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:48:44 GMT
- Australia and New Zealand hold ceremonies to mark the centenary of the military landings at Gallipoli during the First World War.
- Indonesia issues execution orders Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:14:15 GMT
- At least three of 10 people on death row in Indonesia for drug smuggling are given formal notice of their imminent executions.
- Pakistan PM condemns activist killing Sat, 25 Apr 2015 06:53:50 GMT
- Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif condemns the shooting of human rights activist Sabeen Mehmud and orders an investigation.
- 'Twin' tumour found in woman's head Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:17:49 GMT
- California doctors have removed what they call an embryologic twin living deep inside the brain of a student who had health problems.
- Yemen ex-leader appeals for calm Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:17:59 GMT
- Yemen's former president calls on his Houthi rebel allies to withdraw from territory they have seized in return for a halt to Saudi air strikes.
- IS posts 'health service' video Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:05:07 GMT
- Islamic State appears to have released a promotional video for its own health service featuring NHS-style branding and an Australian doctor.
- Poland bars Putin-backed bikers Fri, 24 Apr 2015 19:16:27 GMT
- Poland refuses entry to Putin-supported biker group Night Wolves, saying it cannot ensure security for the gang on its WW2 commemorative ride.
- Statue of Liberty in NY evacuated Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:29:04 GMT
- Tourist have been evacuated from the Statue of Liberty and Liberty Island in New York after the discovery of a suspicious package.
- VIDEO: Quake 'felt across entire region' Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:59:12 GMT
- A powerful earthquake has rocked central Nepal, causing extensive damage to buildings and dozens of injuries, according to eyewitnesses.
- VIDEO: Thousands mark Anzac centenary Sat, 25 Apr 2015 04:48:23 GMT
- Thousands of people gather in Gallipoli in Turkey to mark the centenary of the military landings there during the First World War.
- VIDEO: NZ PM: Gallipoli 'sadness, loss, pride' Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:39:39 GMT
- New Zealand Prime Minister John Key tells the BBC's Lucy Hockings what the story of the Anzacs at Gallipoli means to him.
- VIDEO: Warning over Chile's Calbuco volcano Sat, 25 Apr 2015 07:32:41 GMT
- People living close to the Calbuco volcano in the south of Chile have been warned that it might erupt again at some point soon.
- VIDEO: NBA brings basketball stars to Cuba Sat, 25 Apr 2015 00:58:53 GMT
- The NBA becomes the first American sports organisation to visit Cuba since the two countries began to restore diplomatic ties.